Friday, August 5, 2011

Kitty Love Friday

So I do honestly feel a little bad that the blog is named Baby and the Hounds when the real King of the house is our cat Oscar. Oscar is really the first pet I ever had, and he is not even mine. Technically, he is Justin's cat, but I told him back when we were dating if we ever broke up I was keeping him. He is 8 years old and a siamese mix. Oscar has a very unique personality! He demands attention, and he usually gets what he wants. He loves to play fetch with his toys (yes, he actually plays fetch). He wakes up with us every morning and it just wouldn't be right to not include him on this blog. So, I am starting a series called Kitty Love Friday where I will include a post, even if it is just a picture, about our little guy. Hopefully I can keep it up! To start it off, here is one from last night. Every night, Oscar joins us for dinner on the kitchen table. I had brought home some socks that my sister bought for Everly and Oscar just couldn't resist laying on top of them. Right after I snapped this picture he rested his head down on the socks like they were his pillow...so cute!

While you are here....we sure would appreciate your daily vote!

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...