Friday, April 20, 2012

Kitty Love Friday (And an Anniversary!)

This past week (April 15th) marked 3 years for us in our home so I thought I would add an old picture this week from shortly after we bought the house. Even though we don't plan on moving, 3 years is a really cool year for us because we received the first time homebuyer's credit and if you moved before 3 years was up you would have to pay it back so now we are free and clear! When we first moved in 3 years ago it was just us and Oscar! Now he has to share the house with 2 hound dogs and a baby girl! When we got the house we painted the entire inside. These pics are from when Justin was painting our 1/2 bath and Oscar thought he would help!




I decided to share a pic of how the bathroom turned out because I was afraid you might be concerned after how the paint job started out in that first pic! Haha! 


We have a busy weekend and week coming up! Tomorrow is the Pat Tillman Run ( I will share pictures after)! This year will be my 4th time running the 4.2 mile run and Justin's 2nd time running! We didn't run it last year due to the pregnancy but we did run it 3 years ago despite having just got the keys to our house the day before! It is an awesome run and I am excited to be back in it! Also, next Friday I leave for Vegas with my sister for a soccer tournament. It will be my first overnight away from Everly so I have a lot to prepare for! Have a great Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...