Friday, October 30, 2015
Happy Halloween 2015
Happy Halloween! We are in full Halloween celebration mode over here. Today Everly had her Halloween party at school. We also are getting Halloween pancakes at Ihop and then going to a Halloween event at the Foothills Aquatic Center. Tomorrow we are just going to go trick or treating in our neighborhood which should be interesting since Aspen loves walking. Hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weekend in Review
Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...
-
Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...
-
Yesterday I had the most amazing baby shower a girl could ask for! I have to start with a big thank you to everyone who came and especiall...
No comments:
Post a Comment