Monday, May 23, 2016

Weekend in Review

We had a really good weekend. My house is still messy but I felt good Sunday night and I have a 4-day weekend coming up so I can clean then! Friday night Justin met his sister for happy hour and I took the girls to run an errand at the mall. We stopped by Trader Joes afterwards because Everly loves the little shopping carts and I love their dark chocolate pretzels and cauliflower rice (not together). Saturday morning I met my sisters for a 4-mile hike/run at Pinnacle Peak. It was a good hard hike and felt good. We met my mom and nephew for a quick bagel and coffee after. After I got home we got the girls ready and headed over to Scottsdale for some splash pad time. It was my girls first splash pad of the season and my nieces and nephews met us there. We ate lunch in the grass and it was just a really nice afternoon. Everly, my mom and I stayed longer and did some shopping. Everly is really a great little girl. I treated her to a little outfit for her American Girl doll because it was only $10.00. After shopping Everly fell asleep in the car so I just went to church a little early and let her sleep as long as possible. She was still grumpy for church but what can you do. Sunday morning I slept in a little but still got in a 6-mile run. It was hot so I won't be able to do that much longer but I was proud of myself for not cutting it short or bailing all together. While we didn't get the house all cleaned, we did clean out the garage so that Justin can park in there. We got rid of a lot of junk, so yay! Sunday night we had dinner at my sister's for the first time in like a month as her house has been adjusting to life with 3 kids. I got my baby-wearing time in so I'm set for the week! Haha! Can't wait to kick but this week and enjoy the long weekend! Here are some pictures from the weekend and a video from the splash pad:
Untitled
this obviously didn't last long.
Untitled Untitled
love where you live!
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled  Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
sweaty but done!
Untitled
room to spare!
Untitled
best way to end the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...