Thursday, June 23, 2016

Father's Day Craft

Last Saturday we took advantage of the free Lakeshore Learning craft and made a Father's Day card for Justin. Me and Ev worked on the card while Justin chased Aspen around the store. They always have some of the toys out for kids to play with and try out and all of the kids love this. They could play in there for hours if we let them. The father's day card was a paper plate cut to look like a UFO and then you decorate it. Ev did the coloring and put the jewels on and I made the alien. I think it turned out pretty cute. My sister and the boys got there shortly after and Aspen tried to help her and the boys. She loves following along her aunty Kim. The only way I could get Ev out of the store was to tell her we could come back again next weekend so we may be there again shortly!

Untitled Untitled
Good work!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
The final product and a wiped out Aspen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...