Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Norris Family Reunion: Pinnacle Preserve Hike

One morning while in Lake George, a large group of my family went on a hike at Pinnacle Preserve in the town of Bolton which is like 15 minutes from Lake George. There was a little bit of rain when we started but there were so many trees on the hike that kind of kept the rain out. It was a quick short/steep hike but the views were totally worth it. We do a decent amount of hiking in AZ when it is not dangerously hot but this trail was much different than AZ hike. There were a few times where I wasn't even sure if we were going in the right direction. Most Arizona trails are extremely clear and well travel so the path is easy to follow. Once we got to the top the views of the lake were amazing. It was actually even a bit hot with the sun beating down since we were above the trees. All in all the hike was probably less than an hour but it was a lot of fun. When I was younger I never realized how active or not active my family was but now that I am older I realize just how active we are and I hope that sets a good example for the girls as they grow up.

Untitled Untitled
My sister, brother, and his girlfriend
Untitled IMG_6701
Kim hiked while wearing baby Nora
 
Untitled
so pretty!
Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
Amazing lake views!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...