Friday, January 6, 2012

Kitty Love Friday

So our cat's name is Oscar in case you didn't know that. Whenever we see places that include the name Oscar we always make some sort of joke about it or something. We used to drive by this place called Oscar's Pizza and kept saying we needed to go there sometime. Well, I got an email from one of our favorite restaurants, Maggiano's, with a deal for $5 one of their new featured entrees. One of the featured entrees is Salmon Oscar and it made me laugh and so I sent it to my husband. This morning he texted me this...



 I don't even like salmon and it does look pretty good...Here is the best pic I could snag of it! Happy Friday!




Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...