Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Baby Milestone: Walking!

Over a week ago Aspen took 1 tiny step by herself while we were in Palm Springs but we didn't catch it on video. This past weekend she started working on it much more and we did catch a couple of clips on our phone. She still looks too tiny to me to start walking but she's my baby so I'm probably biased. She does this one thing where she just moves one foot and pivots around that is pretty funny. I think that she will really start getting more confident because she is in daycare all day and gets to see other kids walking around. We are so proud of our little squishy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...